Building and maintaining a strong brand community is crucial for companies in today’s digital landscape. Today’s guest, Nuri Djavit, CXO of EMOTIV, shares his secrets for building an engaged community that allows brands to create deeper connections with customers and develop brand loyalty over time. This week, episode 19 of the FiredUp! podcast is about building a community!
Download the Multiplier Marketing Megapack today. Exclusive offer for all our listeners — get all our Startup Guides in one go! Over 50 pages of advanced tips and advice that dive deep into content marketing, search advertising, and marketing attribution.
In this episode of the FiredUp! podcast, Nuri Djavit shares the impacts an active community has on a business’s growth and actionable steps you can take right now to leverage community feedback in your product development and marketing strategies.
Nuri Djavit is a seasoned marketing leader with a solid track record spanning technology, media, and consumer brands across diverse markets, from startups to scaled organizations. He really specializes in brand experience that drives engagement, trust, and measurable business success. He has much experience in building a community as he was the CMO at Singularity University and is currently the CXO at EMOTIV, an AI-powered neuroscience company, both having large communities.
Nuri, Morgan, and Ian discuss:
- Going the extra mile to build a brand community is worth the effort, especially for B2B businesses that rely on long-term relationships.
- The components that make a successful and sustainable community.
- Community heroes are not always an idolized leader, but the members themselves.
- Establishing culture and guidelines through executive buy-in and early expectation setting.
- AI has the potential to enhance community management, providing tools to streamline productivity and engagement.
If able to sustain long-term success, communities are a brand’s lifeline, creating unparalleled loyalty and value that directly impacts growth potential.
Thank you for listening! Tune in to all the episodes for practical tips on crushing your startup marketing goals. Don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast, and tell us your key takeaways!