Content Marketing Audit
Start Here to Turn Your Content into Closed-Won Revenue
Your content is not making the impact it should be, despite all of your hard work to create it. You need a gameplan to get more from it. Where should you focus your time and resources?
Firebrand’s Content Marketing Audit will take a deep dive into your strategies, tactics, and data to identify issues and opportunities. Our end-to-end approach will assess:
- Asset mapping – Do you have content in all sections of the funnel?
- Topic and format analysis – Which types of content get the most engagement?
- Repurposing – Which assets can be repurposed in other formats with a light lift?
- Best practices – Do your assets adhere to all content creation and distribution best practices?
- Data analysis and benchmarking – How does your content’s performance measure up against the competition?
- Visitor journey – Does your website seamlessly guide visitors through the funnel? Are your value propositions and differentiators prominent and easy to understand?
- Resources section – Are your landing pages converting at the rate they should be? Are there any issues that could turn off potential leads?
- Data analysis and benchmarking – How does your website engagement measure up against the competition?
- Campaigns – Are you nurturing leads? Do you have enough campaigns to keep your brand top of mind?
- Templates and design – Do your emails have a consistent look and feel? Do they adhere to all best practices?
- Data analysis and benchmarking – How does your email performance measure up against the competition?
- Distribution – Are you maximizing exposure?
- Data analysis and benchmarking – How does your engagement measure up against the competition?
Deliverable – A Detailed Path Forward
Once our team tackles these areas, we’ll walk you through our analysis of each one and discuss the key opportunities to transform your current efforts into a high-performance content marketing program.
What do we need from you?
- An overview of your issues and content marketing history
- Access to your martech stack
How long will it take?
The Content Marketing Audit typically takes 4 weeks, subject to access to the martech stack.
How much will it cost?
The Content Marketing Audit is dependent on the extent of your current efforts, but typically ranges from $3,000 to 5,000.
How do you get started?
To commission a Content Marketing Audit, please contact us here:
Ready for marketing that makes maximum impact?
Contact us above to crush your marketing goals from every angle.