Download A Startup’s Guide to Attribution. Learn how to track the performance of each of your marketing channels and see how they influence lead conversion.
Richard Bagnall is the Co-managing Partner of CARMA, a technology and consulting company blending technology and talent to deliver insight to their clients. In addition to this, he has held several voluntary roles including chairing the global professional trade association, AMEC, between 2016 and 2022. Richard led on the development of the Integrated Evaluation Framework which is acknowledged today as international best practice. He is Mr PR Measurement.
Richard, Morgan, and Ian discuss:
- AMEC’s Integrated Evaluation Framework takes the helicopter view of the Barcelona Principles and gives organizations the ability to measure in a realistic, meaningful way.
- Attainable ways for startups to look at measuring PR- depending on their goals.
- Less focus on Share of Voice and more intentional focus on what is working for the company as an individual.
- How much of a company’s budget should be allocated to PR measurement tactics.
- What to bring into your PR measurement tech stack.
Thank you for listening! Tune in to all the episodes for practical tips on crushing your startup marketing goals. Don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast, and tell us your key takeaways!
Connect with Richard Bagnall
Links mentioned in this episode:
- How to Sell Value- Demystified by Crispin Manners