[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_empty_space height=”75px”][vc_column_text]
DEMAND GEN MANAGER
Firebrand is a boutique technology communications agency staffed by experienced marketers. We work with a roster of hand-picked startups which are leaders in their field and backed by prominent VCs including a16z, Bain Capital Ventures, GV, In-Q-Tel, Microsoft Ventures, and NEA.
You can expect an entrepreneurial culture, to work directly with a senior team, to be strategic and hands-on, and to help build a fantastic firm. We have no politics, no bureaucracy, efficient systems and a supportive approach. We focus on great work, high levels of client service and expanding our skills. Communications and marketing are changing rapidly, and we intend to drive that evolution.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
About the role
We’re looking for a demand generation marketer with experience in the tech sector. The ideal candidate will be familiar with demand generation over social channels, PPC programs, email marketing as well as analytics (primarily GA and Hubspot).
The role is part of a senior marketing team well-versed in PR and digital marketing. This position will be responsible for running social media marketing programs for clients. Specifically this could involve channel management (with a focus on Twitter and LinkedIn), driving the editorial calendar including content creation, influencer relations and performance measurement. Ideally, you will also have experience with PPC programs (especially Google Adwords, but also paid social). You’ll be part of the client team, tasked with coming up with ideas to make our clients relevant to their target audiences.
Other members of the team will include marketing strategists, PR consultants, digital marketing experts, copywriters and influencer relations specialists. We expect you to have a firm grasp of content marketing and demand generation, an ability to write sharp social copy, to be able to juggle multiple projects to deadlines and be comfortable engaging over different channels for tech brands.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
- Social media strategy — defining social media marketing approach for clients by channel.
- Content creation — developing social media content including blog posts, social media posts, PPC ad copy and landing pages.
- Channel management — ensuring regular and timely sharing of content and engagement with influencers and community.
- Analytics — measuring performance of campaigns and making optimization recommendations.
- Client management — working directly with clients on a daily basis advising on social media and demand generation.
- Agency — involved in new business prospecting and pitching; content for our own channels; Firebrand ambassador.
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience, ideally in an agency
- Solid academic track record at least to Bachelor degree level
- Deep tech sector domain expertise, including working with startups
- Entrepreneurial with good business savvy
- Good presentation skills in front of C-level execs
- Unflappable, practical, proactive, mature approach
- Creative, disciplined, curious, organized
- Not afraid to work hard, be humble, ask questions, learn new things
To apply please email your resume to us a [email protected] with the header ‘SMM’ in the title and a link to your LinkedIn profile in the body copy. Please only apply if you meet the requirements – time is valuable at a startup. No phone calls or agencies please at this stage. We’ll be in touch with the strongest candidates. Good luck![/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]