[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_empty_space height=”75px”][vc_column_text]
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Firebrand is a boutique technology PR and marketing agency. We work with a roster of hand-picked B2B startups which are leaders in their field and backed by prominent VCs including a16z, GV, In-Q-Tel, Lightspeed Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and NEA.
You can expect an entrepreneurial culture, to work directly with a senior team, to be hands-on implementing integrated campaigns, and to help build a fantastic agency. We have no politics and no bureaucracy.
What we do have is a focus on great work, high levels of client service and expanding our skills. Communications and marketing are changing rapidly, and we intend to drive that evolution.
Our clients are technology startups – primarily with complex propositions which need clear positioning and messaging. At present, clients are in analytics, agile development, cloud infrastructure, virtual reality, enterprise messaging and legal tech.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
About the role
We’re looking for a digital marketing executive with experience in the tech sector. The ideal candidate will be familiar with digital marketing and have a specialism in Search Marketing (SEO/PPC). Beyond search, our programs include demand generation over social channels, email marketing as well as analytics (primarily GA and Hubspot).
The role is part of a senior marketing team well-versed in digital marketing and PR. This position will be responsible for running organic SEO and paid search programs for clients. A firm understanding of search techniques and tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords and SEM Rush are vital. Other responsibilities will include social media marketing programs, social channel management (with a focus on Twitter and LinkedIn), driving the editorial calendar including content creation, and performance measurement.
Other members of the team will include marketing strategists, PR consultants, demand gen experts, copywriters and influencer relations specialists. We expect you to have a firm grasp of SEO and demand generation, good technical understanding of web development, to be able to juggle multiple projects to deadlines and be comfortable engaging over different channels for tech brands.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
- SEO — keyword research and insertion, information architecture, on-page and technical optimization, link building.
- PPC — set up, ad creation, bidding strategies, optimization, and management.
- Social media strategy — defining social media marketing approach for clients by channel.
- Content creation — developing social media content including blog posts, social media posts, PPC ad copy and landing pages.
- Channel management — ensuring regular and timely sharing of content and engagement with influencers and community.
- Analytics — measuring performance of campaigns and making optimization recommendations.
- Client management — working directly with clients on a daily basis advising on social media and demand generation.
- Agency — involved in new business prospecting and pitching; content for our own channels; Firebrand ambassador.
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience, ideally in an agency
- Solid academic track record at least to Bachelor degree level
- Tech sector domain expertise, including working with startups
- Entrepreneurial with good business savvy
- Good presentation skills in front of C-level execs
- Unflappable, practical, proactive, mature approach
- Creative, disciplined, curious, organized
- Not afraid to work hard, be humble, ask questions, learn new things
To apply please email your resume to us a [email protected] with the header ‘DME’ in the title and a link to your LinkedIn profile in the body copy. Please only apply if you meet the requirements – time is valuable at a startup. No phone calls or agencies please at this stage. We’ll be in touch with the strongest candidates. Good luck![/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]